Jual HSD pertamina DKI Jakarta - Samudra Alam Semesta | Indonetwork

HSD pertamina

Category
Last Update
24 / 03 / 2021
MinimumPurchase
1 Unit
Visited
51 Times

Price
CALL  

Share

Add To Cart

Attention!

This company is registered as a Free Member. Avoid making payments before meeting the seller or seeing the goods in person. COD (Cash On Delivery) or meeting directly with the seller is a safe transaction method that we recommend.

Specification of HSD pertamina

Browse through the extensive list of Bahan Bakar. Find the best offer from thousand of supplier in Indonetwork.
Solar HSD kami langsung di backup oleh vendor kami di Petronas dan Pertamina. Selain itu kami juga menjual Russian oil yang langsung di backup oleh pertambangan minyak Russian. Minyak kami legal dan full dokumen.
Show More

Samudra Alam Semesta

Perusahaan kami menjual Solar HSD D2 RUSSIAN, PETRONAS, PERTAMINA untuk industri dengan harga yang dijamin sangat bersaing dan Legal. Kami melayani pembelian export-import Bungker Service & Ship to Ship ( TIDAK MELAYANI OPL! ! ! ) . KAMI JUGA MENYEDIAKAN TUGBOAT and BARGE untuk kontrak..! ! * ) buyer diharuskan mempunyai ijin niaga umum dan terbatas BBm ( apabila tidak punya akan kami carikan solusi nya) * ) untuk biaya masuk ke indonesia buyer akan dikenakan pajak kurang lebih 14% * ) Harga sewaktu-waktu dapat berubah. * ) Jaminan Solar kami adalah resmi dan bergaransi ( bukan BM / oplosan) . Our Products; 1. Russian Export Blend Crude Gost 51 858-2002 ( R.E.B.C.O) min: 40.000 MT / month 2. Russian Export Blend Crude Gost 9965-76 ( R.E.BC.O) min: 70.000 MT / month 3. Diesel Gas D2 OIL GOST 305-82 min: 10.000 MT / moth 4. Mazut 100 GOST -10585-75 min: 15.000 MT/ month 5. Mazut 100 GOST -10585-99 min: 10.000 MT / month 6. Aviation Kerosene Colonial Grade 54 Jet Fuel min: 15.000 MT / month 7. Liquidified Petroleum GAS. GOST 20448-90 min: 15.000 MT / month 8. CST-180 Fuel OiL min: 5.000 MT / month 9. Diesel GAS OIL ULTRA - LOW Sulphur Diesel 50 PPM min: 5.000 MT / month 10. Automotive Fuel Diesel OIL EN590 min: 5.000 MT/ month 11. Bitumen GRADE 60/ 70 min: 5.000 MT / month 12. Bitumen GRADE 85/ 100 min: 5.000 MT / month 13. GASOLINE - 87 OCTANE min: 5.000 MT / month SGS, POP , COO, PB all are standard Documents Procedures accepted by us 1. Buyer issues LOI dan BCL to seller ( LOI in Word format not acceptable) SECURE DOCUMENT PDF FORMAT. 2. Seller sends FCO to Buyer 3. Buyer signs and returns FCO ( word format not acceptable) 4. Seller issues contract to Buyer 5. Buyer signs the contract and returns to the seller 6. Seller issues Soft POP 7. Buyer will confirm Soft POP 8. Insurance company will issue Legal Guarantee Policy document to the buyer and within 5 days the Buyer will deposit 1 % of first shipment ( not monthly shipment) to insurance company ( Class AAA+ + + ) 9. Sellers bank will issue full POP with 2 % Performance Bond within 3 days after confirmation from Insurance company of insurance deposit of 1 % . After acceptance of POP and PB Buyer will issue DLC ( Documentary Letter of Credit) for the remaining 99 % or will issue the Full DLC to the Seller’ s Bank. 10. Buyer will sign Hard copy agreements 11. Shipment will commence as per contract. 12. After delivery the Insurance Company will return 1 % either to Buyer or Seller, whichever is applicable, depending on payment – whether it was done in full or not Untuk informasi silakan hubungi : Bpk. Willem HP : 0812-10813885 ( sms tidak dilayani) e-mail : willem_ cs@ yahoo.com
Show More

Samudra Alam Semesta

Free
Jl. Juanda 3 no.4 - Kota Administrasi Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia -10120
Last Login 13 / 12 / 2009